View your images and results online today. The SKG Radiology Patient Portal allows you online access via any device at the click of a button.
Also available on the App Store and Google Play
How Do I Get an Account?
- Visit an SKG Radiology location and let us know you’d like to receive your results online. We’ll then register you in our system.
- After your appointment, we’ll send you a text message with a link to a website to create your account.
- Click on the link and follow the steps to create your account. Once completed, you’ll now have an account.
- In three to four hours, your images will be made available to you.
- Fourteen days after we have authorised and sent your report to your referring Doctor, your report will be made available to you.
- Please ensure you return to see your referring doctor to discuss your results.