SKG Radiology Telehealth
We are well set-up and prepared for the new world of telehealth and will continue to deliver a comprehensive range of imaging services through the pandemic. Our aim is to support your service in whatever way it operates or delivers ongoing care for your patients.
How to Use Telehealth
Complete the editable Telehealth request form provided by SKG Radiology.
No Signature required.
The only information required is as follows:
- Relevant patient information including date of birth and contact phone number
- Examination requested and clinical history, avoiding abbreviated terminology for clarity
- Name of person making the request
- Provider number and name of medical practice
- Date of request
In addition, sufficient information to identify the patient and a phone number is required. Please also please keep your own record of the services requested.
- Send the referral electronically by email to email@example.com.
- Your patient will be personally phoned by us with your request in hand and we will arrange the next best available appointment and location. All Covid-19 safety questions and procedures are adhered to.
The radiologist report and digital images will be delivered via your preferred nominated method.
- Automatic downloads to your practice management software, and
- SKG Connect (Inteleviewer or Inteleconnect)
For SKG Connect support or electronic account access, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.